+ Is this medical advice?
No. We manufacturing precisely dosed, consistent, and effective Cannabis products. We want our decade of experience to instill confidence in you, so that you feel comfortable speaking to your doctor about cannabinoids and your health. They want to know what role Cannabis plays in your life, and you should tell them.
+ What is in the products?
CBD from American Grown Hemp
- Read this update on research and side effects blog post of CBD (Haleigh's Hope)
- Read the full meta analysis of current CBD studies. - "In general, the often described favorable safety profile of CBD in humans was confirmed and extended by the reviewed research. The majority of studies were performed for treatment of epilepsy and psychotic disorders. Here, the most commonly reported side effects were tiredness, diarrhea, and changes of appetite/weight. In comparison with other drugs, used for the treatment of these medical conditions, CBD has a better side effect profile." (Iffland)
- Ingredients to deliver cannabinoids with maximum bioavailability.
+ How should I use the products?
The CPC products are part of a wellness system. Since 2008 we have been manufacturing cannabinoid based wellnesss products with the guidance of people taking them to be healthy. Products in The CPC Cannabis Wellness system are designed to be combined and layered to be in control and maximally effective all day. Different dosages and different methods of ingestion hve different times until onset and duration of effects.
- Capsules - Longe time until onset and duration of effects)
- Tinctures - Faster sublingual absoroption (20 mins) combined with ingestion (up to 2 hrs) gives faster effects and maximum control.
- Topicals - Onset between 5 and 25 minutes, duration 1-5 hours.
+ Why were the products made?
The CPC was founded to research and develop reliable and consistent cannabinoid products for wellness. What started as a need ourselves, our frineds, family, and community, grew into a statewide not for profit product development and manufacuring company. Our community involvement grew outside of just Cannabis products and The CPC is now a non-profit that exists to support and sustain the important conversations about physical and mental health, happiness, diet, exercise, mindfulness, compassion, and connection. Learn more about thecpc.org here. Our world renowned Cannabis wellness system is part of that conversation; we want to inspire intentional consumption and encourage you to use our product system to unlock the full power of Cannabis.
Haleigh's Hope Blog: Update on Safety and Side Effects. Retrieved from http://haleighshope.co/blog/17-compelling-studies-cbd-2017/#cbd-research
Iffland, Kerstin and Franjo Grotenhermen 2017; Published by Mary Ann Liebert, Inc.