Valid forms of ID for purchasing cannabis in Washington.
The Washington State Liquor and Cannabis states the following about valid Identification for entering a retail marijuana store...
"Identification MUST be valid (not expired) and show:
- The bearer's date of birth,
- The bearer's signature (except US Military ID – see below)
- A photograph of Bearer
Types of Acceptable ID
- Driver’s License, Instruction Permit, or I.D. Card issued by any U.S. State, U.S. Territory and District of Columbia.
- Driver’s License, Instruction Permit, or I.D. Card issued by any Canadian Province
- Valid Washington State Temporary Driver’s License
- U.S. Armed Forces I.D. Card (Encrypted signature acceptable)
- Merchant Marine I.D. Card issued by the U.S. Coast Guard
- Official Passport
- Washington State Tribal Enrollment Card (No expiration date required)"
Retail Stores will also follow the states guidelines of "selling responsibly"
This means looking for signs of intoxication such as
- slurred speech
- lack of focus or icontact